Monday, October 3, 2011

"Nai-Cha" MILK TEA


My father is one of the strong tea drinker I'd ever known, he is loving every minute and every last drop of it. He told me why is he addicted into this particular drink. He said, "because it cleans your whole body and reduces the heavy load on your stomach." One of the reason why my father loves to drink tea, beacause he used to be really big, by the help of tea he can still manage to eat right and prevent eating too much or encounter "IMPATSO." I never like the taste of tea or "tsaa". I don't like the scent, taste, texture, everything is just the same as water, it has natural leaves and if you imagine, nothing's special and nothing's new it's just an ordinary drink. 


But then, I've heard some rumors that some stores, food chains and restaurants are experimenting on the drink, they transform it into something different without removing the main ingredients "tsaa" maybe a lot of people would try, increase the number of drinkers. The first destination I made was one of the famous fast food chain "Chowking" chowking is very well known for their halo-halo most of the people going there because of this, including myself. Along ago they experimented on "tsaa" not the normal tsaa that we usually drink, first of all this is a cold drink served in a plastic/disposable container with a huge straw, "Nai-Cha" is a cold milk and tea combined with shaved ice and some jellies. It is interesting to drink and a great discovery. My next stop was in 7/11 and I got mine shine "milk tea" when I first saw the bottle I just ignored it, then everytime I'm visiting 7/11 I always seeing that bottle until it reached my curiosity, so I bought one then drink, and I just said DAMN! the drink was really refreshing and I really tasted the "tsaa" itself together with the milk that was chilled and I called it a day! until now I still buying mine shine. I 'am proudly to present my personal favorite version of "Nai-Cha" I tried it from north park restaurant, compose of tea, milk, sago, gulaman and crushed ice, nothings change that much, but unlike the others this one has the complete richness of the flavor and the texture of the milk tea with affordable price and you can also add some special dishes. I suggest you come and visit if you have time, mine was located at makati ave. and there are a ot of branches, glorietta, san juan, ayala malls and SM malls.

No comments:

Post a Comment